- Stick to our budget (including Hawaii trip budget)
- Put $100/each in the boys college funds
- Have one date night with M (may be a date lunch in Hawaii)
- Donate, sell or toss 50 items in the house.
- Try a new recipe that everyone (including my little guy) will eat.
- Get our plans sorted out for our Hawaii trip.
- Get the kids sorted with ski gear, so we can plan our holiday ski trips
- Drop into the 140s before my Hawaii trip
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables
- Complete 5 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates)
- Complete 7 strength workouts
- Complete 900 minutes of cardio.
- Average 1350 calories/day
- Average 10,000 steps/day
- Maximum of one late night/week
- Work from home at least one Friday this month
- Read four books
- Get together with one friend
- Plan my next girls trip
- Donate all fruit before it goes bad (from our trees in our yard)
- Do some personal baking
- Find a way to volunteer!
What about you? What do you want to complete in November? Any big goals?