I finally found a great nanny, but am on my own this week (she starts next week). That means juggling the schedule to accommodate soccer & carpools, but I'm looking forward to getting the routine going, & ensuring everyone gets where they need to be every day.
We also dusted off our chore chart last night, and made adjustments to the list of responsibilities. The boys were very animated when discussing who would water our outside plants. Apparently, that is the chore that takes the longest, amongst the entire list. Who knew? ;-)
I have a variety of financial tasks to tackle this week, which should take up most of my free time. Here's what's on the list for the week:
- Finalize all schedule details (including soccer carpools)
- Test out our new crock pot!
- Determine final tax numbers for our rental house sale (working with an accountant)
- Call about a potential deck expansion at our vacation house
- Call our primary bank about a higher yield account option
- Investigate a back door IRA
- A few speed workouts for my relay (in less than 2 weeks)
- List a bunch of workout DVDs on my local Facebook sale site.
If I get those tasks done, I'll be happy!
What about you? Do you have kids going back to school? What are you hoping to accomplish this week?