Here are my goals for July:
- Keep dining out to
- Devote an extra $150 of our grocery budget to dining out, as the kids will be out of town, and we are much more likely to have a few extra date nights.
- Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
- Earn another $200 in sidehustle money. Split this between college money for the kids, & an extra payment on our vacation house mortgage.
- Stay on budget for our adult weekend
- Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc
- Have a date night with my husband
- Continue financial help (knowledge, not money) with sister & friend
- Survive road trip with the kids, on the way home from our vacation
- Complete another full round of 21 Day Fix
- Eat 5.5 servings a day of fruit & veggies
- Lose 3 pounds
- Start training plan for half marathon, and run at least 8 times
- Complete 4 pace walks for my relay. A friend had to drop out last minute, as she's taking her daughter to college, so I'm adding an extra leg & need to be really well trained.
- Work from home 2 days
- Fill one of my open roles
- Set a new end date, and have "the" conversation with my manager :-)
- Make one new recipe
- Spend time with a friend
- Volunteer at least 1x
- Order the book "Now What" from the library & complete it
That's it for us! What are you hoping to accomplish in July?