- Meal planned, and ate at home/packed for all meals. (Minus free work lunches.)
- Drove electric car for all of my commuting & charged for free at work.
- Still ripening a large bag of tomatoes on our window sill, in a bag with a banana.
- Adjusted my bonus percentages for next year to max out my 401K before I leave, and also adjusted my HSA to do the max withdrawal while I'm working.
- Made enough food for the week to have enough to freezer for future weeks.
I'm working on a revised food/menu plan based on the kid pickiness issue, so will have more to share after we try out our system this weekend. In other news, I'm getting a hair cut! Not frugal, but I'm going much shorter (six inches off), so I figure I should get some professional help. :-)
Happy Friday! What frugal things have you been up to?