- Stay on track with our food budget, including both eating out & groceries.
- Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
- Earn another $200 in sidehustle money. Split this between college money for the kids, & an extra payment on our vacation house mortgage.
- Continue working on our 2019 budget, 2019 vacation plans, & income projections - this is critical as I try to narrow down work options. Decide on 2019 remodeling plans (if any)
- Determine if we it makes sense to max our HSA & a Mega backdoor Roth, with our tax liability
- Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc
- Have a date night with my husband, & plan our anniversary
- Continue financial help (knowledge, not money) with sister & friend
- Take the kids to Great America before the passes expire. This is a maybe, based on soccer schedules & other commitments.
- Plan our trip to Hawaii
- Complete another full round of 21 Day Fix
- Eat 5.5 servings a day of fruit & veggies
- Lose 3 pounds
- Run 8 times & finish a half marathon
- Avoid dairy, as part of my efforts to solve my stomach issues
- Work from home 2 days
- Work on my my "homework" from my coach
- Plan sabbatical!
- Make one new recipe
- Spend time with a friend
- Volunteer at least 1x
- Finish homework books for Sam & keep working on our homework routine
That's what's on our list for October! What about you? Any big goals you're working on?