For a fun spin through years past, here are all of the yearly goal posts:
And with that, on to 2020 goals! My macro goals remain largely the same. I want to make progress on our financial goals, lose weight & stay healthy, spend quality time as a family, & improve myself. It's good to see I'm consistent year over year. :-)
Here are the goals I'm thinking about for 2020:
- Stick to our budget (more details in upcoming posts about budget changes we've made for 2020)
- Pay off 1/2 of our mortgage. We bought in February of 2017. Our goal is to hit the half way point by June, 2020.
- Spend $500 or less on clothing for myself
- One fun activity/month with the kids
- Off the computer by 7:30 each evening
- Two dates with M per month.
- Lose 15 lbs. Stop gaining & regaining. Slow & steady is fine, but keep it consistent.
- Run 100 times. Run a half marathon in under 2:25.
- Track calories, average 1400 cals/day
- Complete 12,000 minutes of cardio, 100 strength & 50 stretching workouts
- Meditate 100 times
- Make time for my friends. Do something social at least once per month.
- Volunteer a minimum of 1x/month
- Write & journal regularly
- Adapt a more positive mindset (judge less)
- Listen more often (vs talking)
- Stop/greatly reduce swearing (I don't swear ever in front of most people. I have a friend/colleague who is a terrible curser, and it's rubbed off of on me.)
What about you? Have you started thinking about your 2020 goals?