Saturday, October 10, 2020

Baby photo + current photo

 Thanks to Anne for the inspiration. I don't have an infant photo, but here's me as a young ballerina. It's a photo of a photo, so excuse the quality.




And, me at the end of a "virtual" 5k fundraiser last weekend. 




As for today, I did a long hike this morning (2+ hours), & now I'm catching up on a few things. Once I get my productivity mojo back, I need to make pico de gallo & guacamole for dinner. We're having warm taco slaw (think of egg roll in a bowl, but taco style). It's delish & Keto friendly, for those of you who enjoy recipes. My non keto eaters wrap everything in tortilla shells. ;-) 

I'm going to drop off some tomatoes & herbs at my neighbor's house, and other than that, I'm hoping for a glass of wine by the pool. 

What about you? Any baby photos to share? Any plans this weekend? 

7 comments:

  1. The warm taco slaw sounds delicious minus peppers. Cute baby picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no baby photos of me to be found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness the little dancer picture is adorable. I am secretly teed off that you look so good at the end of a race, even if it was virtual!
    Thanks for the taco slaw recipe. I jumped back on the keto train and need quick, tasty recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have any baby photos or any of me alone. I was born at the end of 1965, 9 of 10kids. HAving cameras handy wasn't top of my parents mind! You look so cute-in both picture. Our Thanksgiving massive race has been officially moved to virtual. They're selling shirts and hoping for people to do their own family runs and walks. Sound slike a great plan to me. They've raised over $100,000 the last two yers-nealry half our local family services operating budget. We need this resource in our community so I am happy to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, such good photos! I like both of those. I will have to check out the Warm Taco Slaw, we love anything taco related.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely photos, so cute in the dancing costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ballerina photo is priceless!!! Awe
    Great post

    ReplyDelete