The boys had so much fun yesterday, that they asked M for more pumpkins. Here's what $6 of "more pumpkins" will buy you.
Best $6 I've spent in a long time, as the boys had hours more of enjoyment. :-)
Here's what we were up to on this lovely Sunday:
- House cleaning
- Long walks in the sunshine (me)
- Running a 5k (belated family run participation) - everyone else
- Making coleslaw, salad, & chicken dumplings in the slow cooker
- Laundry (always, so much laundry)
- Planning our anniversary next weekend
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Love the carvings. That was a cheap and creative way to fill time.ReplyDelete
Very creative. Id say a bargain!ReplyDelete
I love that they got into pumpkin carving enough to ask for more!ReplyDelete
Ahh! The laundry never ends does it? I live alone and yet I still have tons of laundry every week. I cannot imagine yours. Those pumpkins look really cute.ReplyDelete
So glad the boys re-discovered the joy of pumpkin carving. This winter we are all going to survive on good memories of days past - and hopefully make some new ones.ReplyDelete