We've finished off the majority of our Thanksgiving leftovers, but there are always a few things lingering, are there not? Maybe we will finish off the pie & whipping cream today!
- Friday - leftover lasagna + g
arlic bread(I burned the garlic bread, in a moment of distraction. Oops)
- Saturday - We had more steak, and Thanksgiving leftovers (mashed potatoes, squash & green beans)
- Sunday - tacos, & guacamole to go with
- Monday - spaghetti & meatballs
- Tuesday - leftover tacos & guacamole
- Wednesday - the last of the steak, likely with roasted acorn squash
- Thursday - cauliflower rice taco bake (although, we may be "taco'd out" by then. Otherwise, something from the freezer
- Friday - baked chicken & samosas
What about you? What's on your post-Thanksgiving menu this week?