Monday, November 29, 2021

Menu Plan Monday

 We've finished off the majority of our Thanksgiving leftovers, but there are always a few things lingering, are there not? Maybe we will finish off the pie & whipping cream today! 


  • Friday - leftover lasagna + garlic bread (I burned the garlic bread, in a moment of distraction. Oops)
  • Saturday - We had more steak, and Thanksgiving leftovers (mashed potatoes, squash & green beans) 
  • Sunday - tacos, & guacamole to go with 
  • Monday -  spaghetti & meatballs
  • Tuesday - leftover tacos & guacamole
  • Wednesday - the last of the steak, likely with roasted acorn squash
  • Thursday - cauliflower rice taco bake (although, we may be "taco'd out" by then. Otherwise, something from the freezer
  • Friday - baked chicken & samosas
What about you? What's on your post-Thanksgiving menu this week? 

4 comments:

  1. I burned some taco shells in the oven the other day. Ugh, it happens. We used up all of our turkey too, so now we can get back to regular meals again. Your meals sound delicious. I don’t think there is anything called taco’d out though. LOL 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we get tacoed out from time to time as well. I made a semi plan, but we'll see if it comes to fruition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am taking all leftovers in fridge to chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't made tacos in such a long time. I was going to put them on Decembers monthly menu plan but forgot. Must remember for January.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete