Yesterday was a full day of Nick's soccer game, and reffing two other games. M went to Costco (it was wild ahead of Thanksgiving). I wrapped all of the Christmas gifts that will go under our tree here (vs getting packed to bring to my parents.) M made burgers, I did an endless amount of laundry.
I also had the boys try on their ski gear, M got Sam's feet measured for new ski boots (his current pair are too small). The ski gear is almost all too small, & I'm giving it away on Buy Nothing this morning. Glad to make other people happy, save them money & keep clothes out of the landfill. The ski bib that Sam has outgrown was originally a hand me down from my nephew, so I'm thrilled it's still in circulation. Ski clothes are not cheap.
Here's what we are up to today:
- Take Nick to his last game this year.
- Run during Nick's warm ups
- Drop Nick off at his ref game, with his bike (he'll bike home)
- M & I are going to a winery, to pick up our wine shipment & have a wine tasting
- Bag & put out the Buy Nothing items
- Decide on dinner: lasagna, or pigs in a blanket
- Laundry :-)
- Call my parents