Wednesday, November 3, 2021

November Goals

 We're in the home stretch of 2021! I can't believe it's November, but here we are. Last chance to tackle some of those yearly goals, and think ahead to 2022 planning.

And with that, here are my goals for the month.

Financial

  • Lock in accountant for 2021 taxes, & research work financial planning benefits
  • Review (and, as needed) revise categories for 2022 budget
  • Make $300 in side hustle
  • Inventory fridge/freezer/pantry. Use up 3 "hard to use" items.
  • Budget for Christmas & Thanksgiving. Finish majority of spending.
  • Determine 2022 travel plans/budget
Family:
  • Have two dates with M
  • Plan for Thanksgiving & Christmas
  • Have a family adventure
Fitness/Health
  • Fast until noon 20 days
  • Lose 2 lbs
  • 1300 minutes of cardio
  • Run 20 miles
  • 10 strength workouts
  • Meditate 12 times
  • Get at least one massage for my back pain
Personal:
  • Find 30 items to donate/give away or toss
  • Try two new recipes
  • Write for 30 minutes
  • Get together with friends, 2x
That's it from my side. What about you? What goals are you setting for the month? 

5 comments:

  1. I like your hard to use up category. I think we all have items like that in our food storage. I still have feta cheese in mine. I hope you meet all of your November goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful aims.
    My biggest goal this month is to have a most wonderful trip to Portland to visit the most wonderful girl in my world.
    Also I aim to declutter 10 items a day before we leave, and to get the Christmas decorations organized and ready to put up as soon as we return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your goal list, how you list everything in categories.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Declutter a little.
    Try to be able to still walk at the end of the month.
    Make some birds.
    Cook a little for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mostly survive 😉

    I'm most of the way done with holiday gifts, with the exception of a few things I'd like to give to friends' kids who don't do Christmas just so they get gifts just because.

    I'd like to be done with all gift preparation by the end of November.

    I'd really really like to make a few trays of enchiladas for the freezer but maybe I should just get a catering tray of them and freeze those. It's just that I like my own enchiladas best!

    I'd really really like to be done with hiring at work by the end of the month but that's not contingent on me, I need all the pieces to line up.

    ReplyDelete