Monday, September 14, 2026

Fitness Monday

Last week was a much more challenging week, as I had to be in the office two days, had a work dinner event, and a bunch of meetings in the evening with our team in Tokyo. As a result, my workout flexibility was quite limited. I also had a bigger weight drop last week, so not surprised to be flat for the week.  

Weight: 146.1 - same as last week

Calories: 1,386/day on average

Steps: 9,873/day. This is quite low for me, and I had a few days with back to back meetings that meant my steps were below 5,000 steps. 

Workouts:

  • 7.5 mile hike with a friend on Labor Day
  • 2 hard workout classes
  • 1 -20 minute elliptical workout between meetings at the office gym
  • 3 days without workouts :-( 

Goals for the week: I have more schedule flexibility this week, and would like to go to 3 strength training classes. I also need more steps!We will be traveling on Saturday, but have hikes planned for Sunday as we kick off our week of PTO. 

How about you? How are you doing with your health & fitness goals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment