Sunday, September 13, 2026

Menu Plan Sunday

 I'm hoping this week is a bit more stable than last week, but who really knows?! 

  • Friday - frozen pizza + salad. Dinner of champions, really ;-) 
  • Saturday - sausage sheet pan dinner that didn't get made earlier
  • Sunday - cheater chicken fajitas (made with rotisserie chicken)
  • Monday - leftover sheet pan dinner
  • Tuesday - grilled burgers
  • Wednesday - shrimp + rice
  • Thursday - grilled salmon
  • Friday - any leftovers

And, after that we are off on an anniversary trip to Utah & Las Vegas! Looking forward to minimal cooking. ;-) 

What about you? What's on your menu for the week? 

6 comments:

  1. I got a couple of new recipes from my daughter to try that involve cabbage. I need more veggies in my life. And I am hoping for a better week than last one, too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the cabbage recipe was really good. We didn't add the pierogies, but I thought it the cabbage/sausage bake was easy & delicious. - HP

      Delete
  2. I was asked to cook burritos tonight. No, they aren’t authentic. I brown ground beef with onions, add beans, cheese, sour cream and salsa, wrap and bake covered in a 9x13 pan(with a bit of cheese and salsa on top).
    There are also steaks to be marinated for tomorrow which I will grill on my cooktop grill. I just have not felt like cooking at all in so long, as family dinner used to be the event my husband and I worked up to during the day. Ah well, things change.
    I have fallen off commenting, but I have been reading. Enjoy your anniversary trip!
    -Meg B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your non authentic burritos sound really great, and like something my young adults would like. I'll have try that. It's great to hear from you, Meg. You are navigating a huge life change. - HP

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading your menu and the comments grom Gina and Meg makes me want to make some wholesome meals, even though there'd be a ton of leftovers. I have soup ingredients in the crockpot now, so that will be a few meals- lunches and suppers. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete