Monday, September 17, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

It's a bit of an unusual week, so best to get the meals planned out in advance!


  • Monday - Going to try Fettuccine with Chicken and Broccoli
  • Tuesday (home late due to soccer practice) - leftover Fiesta Chicken Casserole. (I make this with mango salsa, & it's amazing. Serve with Greek yogurt & a little salsa on the side.)
  • Wednesday (again, home late due to soccer practice :-)) - leftover fettuccine
  • Thursday - I'm heading to Las Vegas for my mom's 60th birthday. My sister & I are treating her to a big blowout bash!
  • Friday - In Las Vegas. Eating at my favorite steak house!
  • Saturday - Hanging by the pool & seeing Garth Brooks in the evening.
  • Sunday - Heading home. We'll like heat up a pizza or something, depending on when we arrive.
What's on your menu for the week? Have you tried any great recipes lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment