Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Thanks to Carla for hosting!
 
One of my favorite baby pictures of my oldest son, S. :-) Love those chubby cheeks & fat arms. . . especially because that, at 6, S is crazy skinny. Ahhh, baby fat! Miss it.
 
 
 
What are you…
 
Reading?
Yikes. Nothing, really. LinkedIn, I guess? Reading millions of job postings?
 
Watching?
We watched part of Goldeneye last night, & will likely watch the rest tonight?
 
Listening to?
The kids are watching Megamind, so that's what's on in the background.
 
Cooking/Baking?
I made chocolate chip cookies & plum muffins yesterday, & made an extra chicken marsala casserole for the week. I also made chicken, pesto, & fresh mozzarella pizza last night. Yum!
 
Happy you accomplished this week?
6 loads of laundry today, lots of cooking/baking (above), worked out at the gym yesterday, & did a 4.5 mile run today, & lots of work/work. I hate when work creeps into the weekend. Ick. :-(
 
Looking forward to next week?
Looking forward to getting in more runs, and an opportunity to enjoy more nice weather - the forecast looks pretty good this week.
 
Thankful for today?
My fabulous kids. They never fail to make me laugh.
 
***BONUS QUESTION***
What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
Sea urchin?

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. he is soo sweet!!! Love the "little man" shirt! lol! I love Megamind.. One of my favourites! lol! Busy week for you! Hope this week is a good one!

    ReplyDelete