Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September Goals

It's been so long since I've posted goals (or, anything for that matter), but it feels good to get back into the routine of tracking this stuff.

For a refresher, my 12 goals of 2012 can be found here.

On to goals for September.

  1. Lose 4 pounds. I started 2012 at 150, and I'm currently at 143.5. I'd like to break into the 130s!
  2. Track all of my food & exercise in My Fitness Pal.
  3. Complete 1,000 minutes of cardio, & complete 5 each of strength & stretching workouts.
  4. Spend $0 on clothing/makeup for myself. I may need new running shoes, but that remains TBD.
  5. Pay off our credit card bill. We have a small balance that we've been carrying over, but my September bonus will clear this.
  6. Buy the boys 5 tuition credits each.
  7. Pay $3000 off on the principal of our 2nd mortgage.
  8. Consult with a resume service. Did I mention that I'm looking for a new job, after 15 years with the same company? :-)
  9. Investigate job market in Portland. Oh, and a potential relocation? :-)
  10. Have one date night with M.
  11. Stick to budget for my mom's birthday trip. My sister & I are taking her to Las Vegas for her 60th. My budget is $2000. (Disclaimer - That's what remains - I've already purchased flights, etc).
  12. Clean all of the closets in our house. They are a wreck!
  13. Bonus goal - meal plan every week in September.

2 comments: