It's hard for me to even imagine what August might bring, what with all of the craziness in July. :-) I'm thinking that August will be all about survival!
- Finalize move plans.
- Kick off home repair projects on our primary residence, so we can get it listed.
- Get the boys into the dentist before we leave.
- Enroll the boys in school.
- Get together with at least five friends before we leave.
- Figure out my work situation (timing, especially).
- Make time for myself/relaxation to keep the stress in check:
Stick to my "use it up" menu plan, to cut costs and reduce waste.
Enjoy my family (sister + nephews + parents + my boys) vacation at the beach house. It may be our last one, so I want to maximize the fun!
What are you hoping to accomplish in August? Any big goals?
- 1000 minutes of cardio
- 5 runs
- 10 strength workouts
- 8 stretching workouts
You are going to have one crazy August:) Good luck on your list!!ReplyDelete
Good luck with your move! I hope it goes smoothly for you :)ReplyDelete
What a month you're going to have! At least you have a fun family vacation to look forward to :)ReplyDelete