Here are my goals for December:
- Complete 1,000 minutes of cardio.
- Complete 16 strength workouts (this is my last month hurrah to achieve my 2013 goal!) :-)
- Complete 9 stretching workouts, which will put me at 50% of my 2013 goal. Not quite, but I would take it. :-)
- Order & mail out all holiday cards.
- Figure out all of the logistics of our holiday plans (car rentals, supplies for our vacation house, etc)
- Finish all Christmas shopping/wrapping/budget, etc.
- Complete our 2013 spending wrap up.
- Set goals for 2014.
- Set budget for 2014.
- Plan spring break.
- Declutter our vacation house, so we're ready to list when the time comes.
- Choose a fitness race/event to train for.
- Have one date night with MR.
- Extend myself socially, as I try to make friends & expand my circle with the move. :-)
- Roll over my 401K.
- Find a dentist & make an appointment! I'm way overdue.
How about you? How are your December goals shaping up? Are you ready?! :-)