- Complete 1,000 minutes of cardio - I closed out the month with 909 minutes. I'm very impressed that I was able to build in a new workout routine with my work schedule changing things pretty drastically.
- Complete 10 strength workouts - I completed 6 strength workouts.
- Complete 8 stretching workouts - I completed 5 stretching workouts.
- Have 1 date night with M.- No date "night", but we did meet for lunch three times in November. We spent our date night money on a sitter for Veteran's Day, when we both had to work, but school was out.
- Figure out Thanksgiving plans. - Done! The boys wanted to do a Turkey Trot, go to Santa Cruz, hike up to the Stanford Dish, decorate for Christmas, & visit the Winchester Mansion. We did all of this. :-)
- Finish (almost) all of my Christmas shopping. - Yes! I still have just a few last minute things that need to be ordered, but all of my wrapping (that I can do early) is done, and now I just have to finish up my Christmas spreadsheet, to determine the remaining budget that we'll donate to the food bank.
- Lose 2 pounds, bringing my weight to 144. - I lost one pound! I'm pretty pleased, given the holidays. :-) I'm at 145.
- Rent our house in Washington - DONE!!!!!!!!!!
- List our vacation house. - We opted to wait on this, the market is still pretty soft, & we're trying to determine the timing of a sale.
- After I get my first paycheck, build a 2014 budget. - I'm about 2/3 of the way there.
Given that this was my first full month back to work, I'm pleased with how things went. I definitely need to devote more time to working out, and cut my calories back a bit further.
How about you? How did you do on your November goals?
Spring is a great time to list vacation properties, especially near the coast. Well done on your goals!ReplyDelete
I think we'll net out at spring or early summer. It's hard to think about getting everything done, when we're two states away & don't have any time off available to go & deal with it all. Overwhelming!ReplyDelete