Here are my goals for January!
- Lose 2 lbs.
- Track my calories every day in MyFitnessPal.
- Complete 1,000 minutes of cardio.
- Complete 10 strength workouts.
- Complete 8 stretching workouts.
- Find a half marathon for the spring, and start the training plan.
- Have one date night with M.
- Plan/do one social activity with friends.
- Save $1,000 towards our California house down payment fund.
- Save $500 in boys college fund.
- Pay $3,000 towards our mortgage(s)
- Talk to my parents about potentially watching the boys for a 2014 vacation.
- Work is very, very crazy & the schedule is not something I can handle long term with my health situation. I'm currently working 60+ hours during the week, & I'm on call every day. Every holiday. Every weekend Everything. It's way too much. I need to start figuring out a plan.
Phew! That's a lot, financially & otherwise.
And now, what cuts am I going to make to achieve my goals?
- Trim our grocery spending down to $450
- Trim dining out down to $75 (should just cover one date with M)
- Spend $0 on clothes for the kids + me.
- Spend $0 on gifts, travel, personal, health, liquor, & house categories.