Saturday, May 3, 2014

May Goals - Let's Aim High!

Welcome to May! I'm setting big goals this month, as I'm feeling particularly motivated. :-)

  1. Lose 3 lbs. This is a must do. Time to really focus on my weight.
  2. Track my calories every day using MyFitnessPal
  3. No dessert at work! For the entire month! Again - loved this goal last month.
  4. Complete 1,000 minutes of cardio. (Workout 20 days).
  5. Complete 8 strength workouts.
  6. Complete 8 stretching workouts. 
  7. Continue Half Marathon training.
  8. Have one date night with M.
  9. Finalize our vacation plans for the rest of the year, and create a budget.
  10. Do one social activity.
  11. Stick to our budget.
  12. Determine if we should lower our vacation house sale price, & get it in shape when I'm in town over Memorial Day.
  13. Renew my passport! I need to do this for work, as I have a trip to London coming up.

I think that will do! How about you? What's on your agenda for May?

1 comment:

  1. Summer isn't here. Wait until mid season to lower that price

    ReplyDelete