- Stick to our budget - I was close. We came within $350. Given the size of our budget, that's not a crazy margin. I'll do a more detailed post shortly.
- Save $1,500 - Yes, although we also paid our taxes. But, I saved my stock award (~$6,500), so that was a big win. We are saving this for an eventual house purchase.
- Meet with another local realtor. - Yes, and we actually found some potential options that we like. We are considering buying a house in about a year.
- Have a date night with M - Yes! Although, Nick got a migraine & we had to leave a bit early. We have another scheduled for this weekend. :-)
- Decide if M & I are going on a mini vacation. If so, book. - We are still discussing this.
- Lose 4 pounds (trying to be realistic, as I'll be on vacation for a few days) - Nope. I lost .5 a pound. I'm happy that I made progress, but need to not let work trips derail me! I was down 3 pounds before my trip.
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables - I finished off the month with 3.36 average/day. I'd like to get this higher in May.
- Complete 7 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates) - nope. Sadly, I had zero & I can definitely tell! I've already gotten one stretching workout in this month.
- Complete 6 strength workouts - I had 4 strength workouts.
- Complete 800 minutes of cardio - Woohoo! 820 minutes of cardio!!!!
- Average 1450 calories/day - Pretty close - I ended with 1473. To be realistic, I think I'm going to need to drop this to 1350 to make any significant progress.
- Run 7 times. - I ran 4 times.
- Maximum of one late night/week - Yes, except for my trips.
- Work from home at least three Fridays this month - zero times
- Have work conversation on what it will take for me to potentially stay. (Need to clear this up in my own mind first). - I had an initial conversation that revolved around: working from home on Fridays more consistently, and taking personal time off as needed. More thinking to do here.
- Read four books - Yes, I probably read 10. Traveling helps. ;-)
- Color in my adult coloring book - Nope.
- Get together with a friend - Yes, I had a fabulous long weekend with my sister & BFF. It was amazing!
All told, I'm pretty pleased with the month. I definitely have more work to do (particularly on balance & fitness), but I'm feeling good about wrapping up April. What about you? How did you with your April goals?