And, here's what I have in mind for May!
- Stick to our budget
- Save $1,500, in addition to our stock vests
- Put $500/each in the boys college funds
- Have a date night with M
- Decide if M & I are going on a mini vacation. If so, book. For real this time. ;-)
- Book M's flights to the beach for the 4th of July
- Plan/take a vacation over the long Memorial Day break
- Lose 4 pounds (trying to be realistic, as I'll be on vacation for a few days)
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables
- Complete 5 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates)
- Complete 7 strength workouts
- Complete 800 minutes of cardio
- Average 1350 calories/day
- Follow a training plan, find a race, and run 10 times.
- Maximum of one late night/week
- Work from home at least three Fridays this month
- Read four books
- Get together with a friend
I've made a few modifications to my existing goals, and I'm excited about what I have queued up for the month. What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in May?