Here's how I did with my November goals.
- Stick to our budget (including Hawaii trip budget) - Yes!
- Put $100/each in the boys college funds - Yes!
- Have one date night with M (may be a date lunch in Hawaii) - Yes, we went for a drink/dessert in the evening in Hawaii.
- Donate, sell or toss 50 items in the house. - eh, I did get rid of stuff in my constant house cleaning mode, but I know I didn't get to 50, and I sold nothing. Plans for this month, though!
- Try a new recipe that everyone (including my little guy) will eat. - I feel like I did this, but can't recall. I know I brought back a fiesta casserole that I haven't made for a few years, but don't feel like there were any big new hits.
- Get our plans sorted out for our Hawaii trip. - done!
- Get the kids sorted with ski gear, so we can plan our holiday ski trips - done, except for goggles. I did find a ski jacket for Nick at Costco, so that's a win.
- Drop into the 140s before my Hawaii trip - ha, no.
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables - I finished with 3.4, so progress, but I need to push this in December!
- Complete 5 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates) - Yes! 5 exactly :-)
- Complete 7 strength workouts - I had 11 strength workouts, so I crushed this one!
- Complete 900 minutes of cardio. - Yikes, no. November was my second lowest cardio month of the year, clocking only 520 minutes.
- Average 1350 calories/day - I averaged 1587. Probably why I wasn't able to lose weight. ;-)
- Average 10,000 steps/day - I got in lots of steps in Hawaii, and was pretty close to the average - 9,670/day.
- Maximum of one late night/week - yes!
- Work from home at least one Friday this month - yes!
- Read four books - at least double this
- Get together with one friend - no, & I miss this. I did call friends (twice, and phone calls are unusual. We normally text or email).
- Plan my next girls trip - no, we need to sort this out.
- Donate all fruit before it goes bad (from our trees in our yard) - yes, although someone stole our avocados. I'm shocked. We had about 15 on the tree before we left for Hawaii. Now every last one is gone, and their are a bunch of work shoe/boot prints under the trees. I'd blame the squirrels, but they leave a mess (discard avocadoes, nibbles on the tree, etc). I'm not thrilled. Second time this has happened. I'm assuming it's our yard service. Or, technically our land lord's yard service. I hope it's them, because otherwise someone has been in our fenced back yard, which is a much worse scenario.
- Do some personal baking - I made muffins before our Hawaii trip.
- Find a way to volunteer! - well, no. I did manage a bunch of stuff on Friday, but it doesn't count for November! I did greatly increase my charitable contributions, as it was a fundraising month for the school, and my employer was matching gifts.
As you can see, it was a bit of a mixed month. That's it from my side. What about you? How was your November? Any big wins? Has anyone ever stolen something from your yard??