1) Financial -
- Meet with a financial planner
- Finalize our 2018 budget
- Finalize our 2018 travel plans
- Make progress on list of house projects (i.e. prioritize a couple that are not dependent on other projects, and work on budget & timeline for those)
- Find one alternative cost cutting option
- Sell another $100 of items on either eBay or my local Facebook swap site. If nothing sells, donate & get rid of the clutter.
- Stay on budget for our Hawaii trip
2) Family - Spend more time together as a family!
- Cook one meal with each kid, so they can start helping with the cooking.
- Have a family game night.
- Start our planning for Christmas
- More decluttering & organizing in our new house (would like to get the boys closet shelving installed, so they can put away/organize all of their games & toys)
- Stay on track on our vacation & my business trip
- Eat five servings of fruit & vegetables (combined) per day
- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 6 strength workouts.
- Complete 6 stretching workouts
- Register for a Turkey Trot
4) Work/career - Improve my work life balance.
- Keep better perspective at work/reduce stress
- Work from home 2x this month.
- Brainstorm how I would spend my time if I wasn't working. Really think creatively about what this would mean, what the challenges would be, etc.
- No driving to/from work - use only carpool options
- Try a new recipe using my new crockpot
- Do something social at least once per month.
- Volunteer a minimum of 1x/month.
Lots of similar goals for October, with a few new ones to keep things interesting! What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish this month?