- M was out of town for 10 days (back on Monday), & while I don't get into the specifics of travel details for privacy reasons, we kept the food & dining out budget in check on all sides.
- I drove our electric car to all errands & work, and charged for free (work).
- No eating out this week! We'd actually planned a date night tonight, but I'm struggling with a cold & we scrapped our plans.
- Found a great gift card offer through our grocery store. Buy $50 in Home Depot gift cards, & get a $10 grocery store gift card, max of $300. I did the max, as we are in the middle of lots of house projects. I now have $60 in "free" grocery money.
- Found $.02 on the ground. ;-)
I hope you had a frugal week, and are preparing yourself for the week ahead. For us, that means menu planning, meal prep, and reviewing our budget to ensure things are on track!