Here are the frugal wins we've had over the past few weeks:
- Used miles (work trips) + a free room in Las Vegas for a very reasonably priced vacation. We did splurge on food, however, and it was well worth it
- Went to the airport an hour earlier than necessary to get a ride with M, and avoid an Uber.
- Even though I had no meals prepped, avoiding eating out this week. Things got pretty creative with leftovers & freezer options. ;-)
- My parents were in town last week with the boys over spring break, so we had no nanny expenses.
- Called & modified our home owners insurance for our vacation house, and saved $50/year.
That's pretty much it on our side. What about you? Any frugal wins for the week? Hope you are gearing up for a great weekend! We have no soccer, so I'm looking forward to a nice combination of relaxing, and getting things done!