I'm feeling a bit tired today, so will wait until I've woken up a bit more before deciding on my workout, but here's what I have planned for the rest of the day:
- Run (or yoga). The good news is that it's much cooler today, so I can run in the afternoon, time permitting.
- Return a shirt I bought to wear to a party (but didn't) to the Gap.
- Sort out Nick's bike pooling to school stuff. It's the first year his group will be biking to/from the middle school, so we are working out safest routes, and the route determines who else will join up.
- Call my parents
- Make chicken curry
- Sort our carpool schedule for next week's camp
- Clean the grout in our shower
- Make a tomato sauce from leftover tomato from last night + tomatoes I froze right before we left on vacation
- And, budget stuff. So much budget stuff!
- Recap where we are with our budget for 2018, with the year over 50% complete. Make adjustment as needed
- Start thinking about 2019 travel plans, as that will impact our budget
- Likewise, start thinking about 2019 house plans, as that will be the biggest budget buster
- Getting a firm budget in place will be critical if I take a sabbatical, and/or go to part time, so I really need to get this kicked off.
- List one item on eBay. I haven't done eBay in a while, but have something to sell this week.
What about you? What's on your agenda for today? Hope you have a fabulous Sunday!