Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August Goals

August is here! I can't believe how quickly the summer is going, and the kids are going back to school in just a few weeks. Wow! Lightning round of summer fun ahead! You'll see some goals carry over, as I didn't get everything done in July. As usual. ;-)

Financial:

  • Stay on track with our food budget, including both eating out & groceries. We will have guests for a few days, which may push the spending a bit higher than normal, so this will require some planning & effort. 
  • Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
  • Earn another $200 in sidehustle money. Split this between college money for the kids, & an extra payment on our vacation house mortgage.
  • Rough out our 2019 budget, 2019 vacation plans, & income projections - this is critical as I try to narrow down work options
Family:

  • Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc
  • Have a date night with my husband
  • Continue financial help (knowledge, not money) with sister & friend
  • Take the kids to Great America before the passes expire

Fitness/health:
  • Complete another full round of 21 Day Fix
  • Eat 5.5 servings a day of fruit & veggies
  • Lose 3 pounds
  • Run 12 times, complete 1/2 marathon training plan
  • Complete 4 pace walks for my relay. 
  • Successfully complete my relay
Work:
  • Work from home 2 days
  • Work on my my "homework" from my coach
  • Start working on options for a revised, part-time role. Investigate options, reach out to my network

Personal/creative:

  • Make one new recipe
  • Spend time with a friend
  • Volunteer at least 1x
  • Again - Order the book "Now What" from the library & complete it

What about you? What goals do you have for August? 

No comments:

Post a Comment