- Stay on track with our food budget, including both eating out & groceries. We will have guests for a few days, which may push the spending a bit higher than normal, so this will require some planning & effort.
- Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
- Earn another $200 in sidehustle money. Split this between college money for the kids, & an extra payment on our vacation house mortgage.
- Rough out our 2019 budget, 2019 vacation plans, & income projections - this is critical as I try to narrow down work options
- Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc
- Have a date night with my husband
- Continue financial help (knowledge, not money) with sister & friend
- Take the kids to Great America before the passes expire
- Complete another full round of 21 Day Fix
- Eat 5.5 servings a day of fruit & veggies
- Lose 3 pounds
- Run 12 times, complete 1/2 marathon training plan
- Complete 4 pace walks for my relay.
- Successfully complete my relay
- Work from home 2 days
- Work on my my "homework" from my coach
- Start working on options for a revised, part-time role. Investigate options, reach out to my network
- Make one new recipe
- Spend time with a friend
- Volunteer at least 1x
- Again - Order the book "Now What" from the library & complete it
What about you? What goals do you have for August?