- Remembered to fill out a monthly work reimbursement. It's only $5/month, so feels silly, but I tie it in when I have another expense & remembered to cover the last four months. $20/back in my pocket.
- Received a reimbursement from the title company on our house we sold last summer. It was over $200, and something to do with a utility refund. Even though it's been a year, I'll take it!
- We line dried the majority of our clothing, as we normally do.
- I made all dinners at home. (Lunch is a mixed bag, but the kids pack lunches, and M & I eat for free at work).
- Filled out additional paperwork needed to get an FSA reimbursement.
- Finally sold an old gift card to a spa (it was the $15 leftover after I got a massage - five years ago) & sold it for about $10.
That's it on our end. What about you? What frugal wins have you had this week?