I leave for Tokyo tomorrow, so need to wrap up a couple of things. Here's what I'm planning to do today:
- Run 8 miles
- Finish packing
- Make 3 dozen muffins
- Meet M's cousin/kids for ice cream
- Have the boys call my parents
- Make butternut squash soup + goat cheese crostini for dinner
- Go to the library, return all books & get new books
- I also need to run to Rite Aid to pick up something for my stomach before my flight. It's hard to find even the most basic over the counter medicine when it's not in English ;-)
That's it on my side. I love having a productive day, and I amazingly had a ton of energy yesterday. Not sure what caused it, but I definitely took full advantage. It was supposed to be cool & cloudy, but ended up being gorgeous. Nick's team lost 0-1 in a tight match, and Sam's team won 3-1. Both games were great to watch, and Nick played goalie in Sam's game, so everyone got a chance to have a win under their belts for the weekend.
Looking forward to doing a little bit of reading in addition to wrapping things up for the weekend. What about you? Did you have a productive Saturday? What's on the agenda for today?