So, what frugal wins did we have this week?
- Arranged carpools to soccer. This is standard, but saves us a tremendous amount of driving time.
- Made all dinners at home. Really scrambled this week, as I was out of town & didn't cook much over the weekend.
- Line dried the majority of our laundry. (We do machine dry towels, socks, etc).
- I drove to work every day in our electric car, and charged for free at work.
- Even though I had late & early meetings (12 hours/day), and there was no standard meal service at work, I avoided Starbucks or takeout. Both were very tempting.
- I inventoried our freezer on Sunday, which allowed me to see exactly what I could cobble together for dinners. In a double win, it also helped me to create more freezer space.
- Ripened several garden tomatoes in a bag with a banana. Free tomatoes from the garden . . . yum!
What about you? What have you been up to this past week?