I'll need to get pretty focused in September, as I have a business trip and also need to get ready for my half marathon! It's now or never time. :-)
- Stay on track with our food budget, including both eating out & groceries.
- Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
- Earn another $200 in sidehustle money. Split this between college money for the kids, & an extra payment on our vacation house mortgage.
- Continue working on our 2019 budget, 2019 vacation plans, & income projections - this is critical as I try to narrow down work options. Decide on 2019 remodeling plans (if any)
- Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc
- Have a date night with my husband
- Continue financial help (knowledge, not money) with sister & friend
- Take the kids to Great America before the passes expire. This is a maybe, based on soccer schedules & other commitments.
- Complete another full round of 21 Day Fix
- Eat 5.5 servings a day of fruit & veggies
- Lose 3 pounds
- Run 12 times, complete 1/2 marathon training plan
- Avoid dairy, as part of my efforts to solve my stomach issues
- Work from home 2 days
- Work on my my "homework" from my coach
- Plan sabbatical!
- Make one new recipe
- Spend time with a friend
- Volunteer at least 1x
- Again - Order the book "Now What" from the library & complete it
Any big goals for September? Put it out there so we can cheer you on! :-)