Despite wearing plenty of sunblock, I got burned at the double header soccer match yesterday. There was no shade, and the spectators were on blacktop, which just radiates heat. It's supposed to be really hot all week here, so I need to figure out how to get the last of my relay training in, while staying out of the sun... that means early mornings for sure.
School starts on Thursday, so this is the last hurrah for the boys before the first day back!
Here's what's on my agenda this morning:
- Arrange for a package pickup for an eBay sale.
- Take Sam with me on a pace walk
- Clean the house. Nick had a sleepover yesterday, and three teen boys are messy
- Do a bit of work/work. My manager called me. It's something only I can do, & I'll adjust my days accordingly.
- Drive kids to soccer practice
- Figure out what's for dinner & a menu plan for the week. We have plenty of groceries, so mainly just need to match things up.
- Package up a uniform Nick borrowed for a tournament, & get that returned to a coach
- Make a prioritized list of house projects
- Figure out which investments we're shifting over to qualify for our new refi (we need to transfer some investments to the bank providing the loan)
I think that will do it! What about you? What's on your list for this Monday?