- Get in three more workouts at the studio I bought the one month new joiner pass for. It was $99 for the month, so every workout makes me feel like I've reduced the per class cost. :-)
- Get together with friends 2x.
- Deal with our fridge at our vacation home (repair person + Costco discount)
- Order drapes for our dining room
- Sell or donate light fixture that we've had sitting around for two weeks
- Finish front yard project
- Decide what to do with remaining back yard project
- Get all funds transferred, & finish refi
- Deep clean the house
- Finish my relay
- Get back to 1/2 marathon training
- Clean inside windows & spot clean outside windows where there are streaks
- Decide whether we're getting Sam a geometry tutor. If so, line one up.
- Get vacation house doors installed.
- Set up photo shoot for the family
- Photobooks. These are TBD based on M's availability to pull digital copies. He's been working 80 hour weeks, so this is probably not going to happen.
- Refinish side table.
- Get one more massage
- Meet M for another lunch
- Figure out wood storage option for vacation house
I think I can get most of that done. I'll be out of town Thursday-Sunday this week, which will put quite a crimp on my time schedule.
I was so happy with my eBay progress, & the lack of drama with all of my sales. I should have never had that thought, as I've had two issues crop up with the two most expensive items I've sold. The first issue is mostly my fault. I had a ring I was selling. I had it sized when I first bought it, but must have listed the ring size pre-sizing for my finger. It therefore doesn't fit the buyer. My fault, so I'm providing a refund. I'm frustrated with myself, mostly because it was an expensive mistake, but it's such a hassle (for myself & the buyer, I'm sure). I can relist it & should make most of the money back, but the fees & double postage will eat into quite a bit of the profit. An expensive mistake.
I've also had a terrible experience with USPS scheduled pickup. With the first pickup, the day of pickup came & went & no one picked up the package. In the evening, the postal worker rang our doorbell & asked where the package was. I explained it was there until recently. He said another postal worker picked it up earlier in the day. Sounds strange, but okay. I received a pickup confirmation, so thought nothing of it. Except, the item has never arrived, & the tracking number was never updated to show it ever made it to the post office. This is an expensive item, & I had insurance on it. I had two other items I'd scheduled pick up for. Neither of them got picked up, but I received email confirmation from the post office that they were picked up. I had to schedule yet another pick up, and that time, left a very detailed note that they were missing the pick ups. So, I have zero confidence that USPS is picking up and/or that the confirmation of pick ups mean anything. I've filed a claim with USPS over the first one, but we'll see what happens. So frustrating.
Sam is also not feeling well, and we have our big relay this weekend. I'm nervous that he won't be able to join, or won't be feeling 100%. He *never* gets sick. My sister & I worked out a backup plan, in case he's unable to attend, but it means several other people adding additional legs. In addition to a lot of wasted money (flight, registration, a few items of clothing he needed, etc). Fingers crossed that he's feeling well enough to participate.
How is your Monday going?