- Monday - I have an afternoon flight, so keeping it simple with taco salads (taco meat from the freezer)
- Tuesday - Planning to make a new Keto friendly chicken alfredo recipe. I will sub broccoli for the asparagus, both because I already have broccoli, & because I think it goes better with a chicken alfredo. This recipe will use up rotisserie chicken from the freezer
- Wednesday - taco leftovers
- Thursday - leftover chicken alfredo
- Friday - we've promised the kids that we will take them to a game night they enjoy. That will mean a quick dinner (likely burgers from the freezer).
- Saturday - we are supposed to be going to dinner with friends.
- Sunday - tbd, based on what everyone feels like. I'm thinking M may grill chicken. I'll serve with a caprese salad. The caprese will use up fresh mozzarella & tomatoes from the garden.
What about you? What's on the menu for the week?