I got a few chores done around the house yesterday, went for a run (so hard, after time off) & took the kids to a soccer game. They tied the best team in our league, unexpectedly, so it was a great game to watch.
I'm also doing menu planning, as my parents arrive on Friday. Here's what's on our menu for the upcoming week or so:
- Friday - we had fridge leftovers. It was thrilling ;-)
- Saturday - M made steak & brussel sprouts. We bought a pack at Costco, and the kids ate so much steak that M & I had to share one. Wow. Guess they are really teens now!
- Sunday - I'm making pizza. We have a cauliflower crust for the adults, and Nick made pizza dough for the boys.
- Monday - it was supposed to be leftover steak, but that ship has sailed. ;-) We will be having sausages/hot dogs with soup. The boys will have a carb of some kind with that.
- Tuesday - leftover pizza
- Wednesday - spaghetti (zoodles) & meatballs
- Thursday - oven baked chicken & cauliflower rice
- Friday - my parents arrive, so we will have tacos, guacamole, empanadas & chips
- Saturday - my mom & I are going to dinner to celebrate her birthday. M will make grilled chicken & serve it with gnocchi I bought at Costco last week.
- Sunday - M will make kebabs & rice
I have a ton of paperwork/planning kind of chores for today. Here's what's in store:
- Work out
- Yoga. I'm hoping it will help my back
- Plan Thanksgiving menu
- Clean house
- Take Sam to soccer game
- Have boys review all homework
- Find Sam's health form for field trip
- Review work calendar, make updates
- Email nanny with schedule for the week
- Draft plan of ski week trip
- Call & book hotel for January work trip
- Finalize Hawaii trip plan
- Clean the spare room for my parents visit
- Wrap gifts & make a card for my mom
That's it for us. What about you? What's on your agenda for today?