Sunday, July 2, 2023

July Goals

July should be a good month. The boys are working, and we're not traveling, with the exception of the last weekend of the month, where we'll head to Portland for my nephew's party/to see family. The boys will stay with my parents for about ten days, while I'll fly back.

Here are my goals for the month.

Financial

  • Stick to our budget
  • Use 6 "hard to use" freezer or pantry items
  • Make $100 in side hustle (list 5 items on eBay)
  • Work on college funding plans
  • Update financial plan based on my work timing (planning to stay longer)
Family

  • One fun activity with the kids
  • Plan something for the days we have off in July
  • Work in the yard
  • Have two dates with M
Fitness/Health
  • Complete my running plan for the month
  • Follow the No S diet
  • Meditate 10x
  • Set up overdue dentist appointment
  • And, colonoscopy (dread)
Personal:
  • Do something social with friends
  • Practice French on Duolingo
  • Land on timing for French trip + hotel & activities
  • Give away 20 items on Buy Nothing
  • Try new garden recipes
  • Get back into journaling

What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in July?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good list of goals, I hope you meet every one of them. My goals include exercising every day, lose a few pounds, and eat as healthy as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the pill prep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In July, I am hoping to keep spending under control, keep on exercising and keeping cool. The Summer finally decided to arrive and it is hot for my liking in the upper 80's and lower 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just hope to pay everything off from my trip to visit daughter, and the vet bill for my middle son’s dog, who was actually my mom’s dog before mom died several years ago. I have a murder trial later in the month soI just want to survive that stress, and continue walking an hour a day four days a week although that will be impossible trial week. I will make up the time somehow, I hope. I have a mammogram also to take care of this month. Really, nothing out of the ordinary, except paying for son’s dog and groceries and stuff I bought for my daughter’s family during my trip. The plane ticket was already paid for months ago. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete