Monday, July 24, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

 It's going to be another very busy week, with a lot of work activities on my side, evening work commitments, as well as the boys last week of work. On Friday, we're flying to my parents house, where I'll stay the weekend, and the boys will stay for a week or so with my parents. 

  • Friday - leftovers (PF Changs imitation lettuce wraps + fried rice)
  • Saturday - hot dogs + caprese salad
  • Sunday - grilled chicken + rice
  • Monday - mystery shredded chicken dish (freezer - why didn't I label this?) + whatever side is appropriate with said mystery
  • Tuesday - leftover hot dogs
  • Wednesday - leftover grilled chicken + rice
  • Thursday - finish off all leftovers. If they are gone, either pizza from the freezer, or gyozas
  • Friday - the boys & I will eat in the lounge at the airport, and M will have leftovers. 
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

6 comments:

  1. Mostly main dish salads as we are under heat warnings for the next three or four days....

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I miss you, trying to get back to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the teachers at school used to say chefs choice was code for clean out the freezer. πŸ˜‚ your mystery meal reminded me of this. I had a mystery meal recently that was actually delicious, which made me happy. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! We still don't know what the mystery dish is/was. Some sort of rotisserie chicken in a pasta sauce? I don't recall ever having made that, but M thinks he might have? Who knows. He's signed up to eat the rest this weekend.

      Delete