Monday, July 10, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

Everyone is back together again, although getting both teens together for dinner during the summer is quite a feat! :-) We have salad with every dinner. 

  • Friday - M's cousin was in town, so we had steak, scalloped potatoes, caprese salad.
  • Saturday - tacos (meat from the freezer)
  • Sunday - grilled chicken & rice
  • Monday - meatloaf (freezer) + leftover scalloped potatoes
  • Tuesday - leftover tacos
  • Wednesday - leftover grilled chicken & rice
  • Thursday - any remaining leftovers, or orange chicken & fried rice
  • Friday - pizza
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week with foods we eat here regularly too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting leftovers out of the freezer, which is always a bonus!

      Delete
  2. Sounds delicious! We had a revamped chicken casserole dish for dinner where I omitted the butter and cracker topping to save on carbs and calories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, only one of my diners will eat casserole, so we don't have it often, despite me really enjoying it!

      Delete
  3. I am one of those weird people who actually love meatloaf. I am always happy to see it on someone else's menu plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm neutral to positive on it. Done well, and in small doses? Great. I don't like it often, though, & prefer a lighter dish most days.

      Delete