Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Menu plan for the week

I'm late to the party, but need to get myself organized. It's been a crazy with a couple of week - I had a birthday, Valentine's Day, my son's birthday is tomorrow, we have family in town over the weekend. . .

Anyway, if I don't write this down, I'll end up with no plan at all. Here's what I'm thinking of for the menu:
  • Wednesday - Mystery casserole from the freezer. I finally defrosted this! :-)
  • Thursday - Leftover tacos
  • Friday - Leftover mystery casserole
  • Saturday - guests in town & for dinner. I'm likely going to buy a few prepared casseroles from Costco + salad + bread + wine for our event.
  • Sunday - I'm having dinner with girl friends, so the kids/M will fend for themselves or have leftovers.
  • Monday - Baked penne with roasted vegetables + barbecued chicken from the freezer.
  • Tuesday - Mahi Mahi tacos
  • Wednesday - Almond chicken pasta (sauce from the freezer)
  • Thursday - Leftovers
  • Friday - Marsala chicken and mushroom casserole
  • Saturday - Maybe a date night. Otherwise, something easy!
  • Sunday - Pizza, apres ski.
Did you have a nice Valentine's Day? Hope it was fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment