M & I were planning on skiing together on Friday for my birthday, but it was raining at the mountain, so we had lunch together, & then I did a bit of shopping, & got a pedicure. I received $100 as a birthday gift, so I'll be using that to offset some of my shopping. I also might return a few things once I see how they match up with what I already have. My shopping goal for the year is $500, so I want to be sure that I *love* everything that I get!
Here's what we spent:
- Monday, 2/6
- No spend day
- Tuesday, 2/7
- $87.49 - Costco for groceries
- Wednesday, 2/8
- $7.09 - Fred Meyer for mouthwash
- $275 - cleaners. We switched house cleaners, and they require a one time deep clean before they start billing monthly. Yikes! I will say, our house is crazy clean right now. ;-) This includes the deep clean & one week of normal cleaning.
- Thursday, 2/9
- No spend day
- Friday, 2/10
- $54.72 - lunch out
- $30 - pedicure + tip
- $66.14 - a few sweaters, silver flats, a pair of pants, & tights from The Loft
- $120.42 - My favorite sweaters were on sale at Jcrew, so I picked up two & also got a top.
- $125.82 - two dresses at The Gap
- $39.74 - dry cleaners
- $99.99 - a new blow dryer. (My gift from M.) It dries my hair in 1/3 of the time I normally spend, so it's a huge morning time saver. LOVE it!
- $169.71 - new battery for my car.
- Saturday, 2/11
- $10 - massage tip (on a gift card), after I used a free promotional card for the massage
- $150 - estimated dinner out to celebrate birthday/Valentine's Day. I didn't sign the check, and it hasn't posted to the credit card yet.
- Sunday, 2/12
- $47 - two ski passes
- $1.04 - prints at Rite Aid for my Valentine's gift for M. I printed out family ski pictures & framed them, replacing a collage that had pictures of us skiing together ten years ago. Talk about progress. He's going to love it!
- $15 - lunch at the ski lodge. Didn't wake up early enough to pack a lunch for the kdis, after our date night, at it was silly expensive.
- $11.97 - gas
- $26.84 - some sort of spray for the yard that I didn't quite catch, per M's request.
- $58.30 - groceries at Costco.
- $1.95 - strawberries at Fred Meyer, per the request of my little guy, who was shopping with me.
- $175.46 - gifts for my oldest son's birthday. I'll be getting reimbursed for most of this, as I picked up gifts from my mom & grandmother.
How did your week go? Did you spend more or less than planned?
Post a Comment