We're heading to my parents house shortly for a full couple of days of activities. Here's how we celebrate at our house:
- Appetizers & chatting with the immediate family (my parents + my sister & her family)
- A Kinect dance party. I've already challenged my sister.
- Santa will make an in person visit tonight, & drop off gifts for the four boys :-)
- When the kids hit the hay, we will put the other gifts out.
- In the morning (always bright & early), we'll drink hot chocolate while the kids open gifts. (No gifts for the adults - love it, because we get to watch the kids enjoy their presents).
- After gift opening, we do a festive holiday brunch, complete with champagne.
- My grandmother comes over to see the kiddos
- We have a giant holiday microbrew tasting party with friends & family
- After that, a full ham dinner with all of the sides
- And, then we drive to the beach for the rest of the holidays
I'm so excited. I love these next couple of days. :-)
I couldn't get blogger to add a picture, but envision four extremely excited boys under 10, & you will be on the right track.
Wishing you a very merry holiday season!!!