Here are my goals for December:
- Complete 1,000 minutes of cardio, 10 strength, & 5 stretch workouts.
- Finish my 12K!
- Decorate the house for the holidays, & mail all Christmas cards.
- Lose 5 lbs (bringing me to 142).
- Finalize 2013 goals & budget.
- Have one date night with M.
- Get together with two friends.
- Update/amend our 2011 taxes based on the $16K repayment issue.
- Stick to our December budget.
- Clean out my closet & both boys closets.
- Put together our will & guardianship (at least a draft).
- Go to at least 5 holiday events with the kids! Lots of choices in our area - a parade that happens every night, a botanical garden decorated with lights, & a kids museum with a special gingerbread house exhibit.
How about you? Have you finalized your December goals? What are you planning for the last month of the year?