- Monday -
- $32.38 - Rite Aid. A stock up on my night time & day time face lotion (Neutrogena), plus face wash cloths that I keep in my gym bag for after my runs.
- Tuesday -
- $250 - cashier's check for our HELOC, as part of the refinance. I don't understand it, but it's a fee of some sort. I *love* fees. ;-)
- Wednesday -
- $.95 - Gatorade at Rite Aid for a sick kiddo. I actually got a bunch of stuff (4 giant Gatorades + kids shampoos/body washes, since I had a $10 UP). This was just the tax.
- -$160 - refund for a relay race that got cancelled.
- Thursday -
- $88.89 - Costco. Other than our typical weekly produce buys, the big expense here was citrus vodka for the pomegranate martinis we're bringing to Christmas. The vodka was $45.10
- $7.76 - groceries at Fred Meyer. Picked up what I need for my appetizer for Christmas Eve, plus an extremely cheap pound of Italian chicken sausage ($1.50).
- $14.48 - two bottles of Aveeno lotion for my son with skin allergies.
- $.35 - two additional bottles of Aveeno (after an UP award)
- Friday -
- $33.04 - holiday lunch with M!
- Saturday -
- No spend day!
- Sunday -
- $23.07 at Fred Meyer. $1.18 on yeast (attempting to make my own bread. Again :-)) & $21.89 on new rain boots for S. I swear, his foot has doubled in size in the last month. His socks stopped fitting. Socks! Over night, really. He needs new shoes, rain boots & ski boots. The latter will be a big expense. At least the rain boots were on sale!
How did you do this week? Lots of holiday spending?
One of my favorite pictures of me + the quickly growing S, from a few years ago.