Saturday, September 19, 2015

Happy Saturday!

We have three soccer games today. Sam is substituting for the team one level up (he's thrilled ;-)), so we have soccer from 9:45-5:30 (breaks in between). I also need to get in a workout - yoga, & maybe 30 Day Shred? I'd love to go for a walk while the boys are warming up for soccer, but the game is not in an area that's pleasant to walk around, so we'll see.

Here are a few things that happened this week:

  1. It was a bit of a scramble, but I meal planned all week.
  2. I made $47.20 (after postage, but not eBay fees, yet) on a gift that M got me for my birthday but didn't fit (sunglasses. They rubbed against my cheeks. I have a very round face ;-))
  3. I worked out yesterday! It's been a rough week with my childcare situation, but I managed to make a workout happen.
  4. We have a new nanny! We're still trialing her out. I'm paranoid at this point, after our last nanny. But, things seem to be going very well.
  5. I leave for London on Monday, & haven't even started thinking about packing. I need to get sorted out.
That's about it. It's going to be blazing hot for soccer today. Hope you are all getting ready for a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment