M has been out of town for 10 days, but is back tomorrow. I will be so grateful to have him back. We haven't even been able to chat at all other than a very brief 5 minute call. You forget how much you enjoy having someone in your life until they are gone! That's a good thing that after 10 years, I still miss him when he's away. :-)
And, work. Lots and lots and lots of work on a huge project, squeezed in between everything else in my life.
But, being stressed about everything never helped anyone, so hear are five good things about the week:
- I handed off my enormous project. Last night, at 10 pm!!
- My youngest son got selected to take part in a competitive goalie program, which he's thrilled about.
- Both boys love reading & have really started to read advanced books for their ages. I'm a total bookworm, so this makes me very happy.
- We went 10 days without any grocery shopping!
- I ordered pizza for dinner & I'm having a glass of wine, ready for the weekend.
On to the weekend! We have two soccer games tomorrow, then a trip to the airport, plus Costco. Oh boy, Costco. ;-) Two more soccer games on Sunday, plus an interview with a new nanny. Cross your fingers!