So, let's do it, September!!!
- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 10 strength workouts
- Complete 4 stretching workouts
- Lose 3 pound
- Stick to our budget
- Finish our 2016 budget planning
- Determine what to do with stock vest money
- Book all activities for Hawaii
- Continue thinking of mid/long term plans for Seattle house & our location
- Build several options for me to consider taking time off/going part time
- Work on 2016 family calendar & vacations
- Take a work life balance class (funded through my employer
- Continue to accept no more than one late night's worth of meetings/week
- Shorten all planned work travel
- Find creative options to have my more senior staff cover additional travel
- Eat lunch away from my desk 3x/week or more
- Book my workouts on my calendar, & *stick with them*!!
- Get together for a minimum of one social event with a friend
- Sign up to volunteer at the boys school.
That's it for me! How about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in September?