Sort lunches for the kids (our sitter for today doesn't cook) 4-5 mile pace walk (training for my race in August) 7 mile pace walk
- Strength workout
- Menu plan
Wash sheets Schedule for the week Workout plans for the week
- Clean closet
Return library books. A few are overdue - yikes.
- Inventory freezer
Make lemon poppyseed muffins (and, find a recipe)
- Use up all loose lemons in the fridge
- Buy new running shoes
- Return a few items to the outdoor mall
Buy school supplies
Not a perfectly marked off list, but I'll take it. I also made homemade hummus, ran to the produce stand, the grocery store, made homemade pizza dough for dinner tonight, and now I'm feeling out of energy. The nanny I had scheduled to interview this afternoon canceled & said that she accepted another job this afternoon. Drat. Finding a nanny is the bane of my existence.
I also went through my pantry/fridge yesterday, and made a list of things I'd like to use up. I got a start on the lemons & almost used all of the poppy seeds making these lemon poppy seed muffins. I think they were more work than I'd normally put in for a muffin, and I liked them "okay".
Things I want to use up:
- Lemons - (lemon poppy seed muffins)
- Two unopened tubs of Nutella
- Poppy seeds - (lemon poppy seed muffins)
- 1/2 a bag of quinoa
- two tubs of pesto unearthed from the freezer, from many, many batches ago
- 2/3 a bag of chia seeds
- 1/4 bag of Craisins
- An enormous quantity of baking chocolate, repurposed from random bars & gifts
- 2/3 bag of cashew pieces (so, better for baking/cooking vs snacking, as not entire cashews)
- A bag of dried pinto beans (I need to cook these & freeze them for tacos).
- 8 individual packs of almonds & trail mix
- 3 individual servings of honey peanut butter
- 1 1/2 boxes of orzo
- 3/4 a large box of stuffing
The nanny search continues, and I'll track my random food "things I want to use" list, and share any fun recipes that I discover along the way. If you have any recipes to share, please let me know!