- Stick to our budget
- Save $2,000, in addition to our stock vests
- Put $50/each in the boys college funds
- Have one date night with M
- Donate, sell or toss 50 items in the house.
- Clean the garage!
- Find a nanny. This is a must do!
- Lose 2 pounds. Seriously.
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables
- Complete 5 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates)
- Complete 7 strength workouts
- Complete 800 minutes of cardio
- Average 1350 calories/day
- 12 pace walks for my adventure relay
- Maximum of one late night/week
- Work from home at least one Friday this month
- Explore other work options at my existing company
- Read four books
- Girls weekend in Napa. My belated 40th birthday trip. Should be fantastic!
And, that's it. What about you? What is on your list for July?